Virtual RC Racer introduces players to the concept of radio-controlled (RC) model car racing. The program lets the players customize their virtual RC car and drive it in augmented reality. Originally written as a Swift Playground, now also available as an iPadOS app.
1. When the camera completes a scan of the area, a virtual 3D space is established.
2. Player then place the RC toy car at the white spot.
3. Player can customize the RC car, giving it different motors and brakes.
4. Tilt the device to steer, hold the pedal to accelerate / brake.
- Programming Language: Swift
- Libraries: SwiftUI, UIKit, ARKit, SceneKit, AVFoundation, PlaygroundBook